Preparing for a special occasion? Let us create the perfect style for your event. Below is a little information that you should know if considering a Specialty Style.
- Come with clean, dry hair.
- Have an idea of the style you would like performed. We welcome pictures. We will perform your chosen style. Make sure that it is the one you want.
- Be on time for your appointment. Arriving late could prevent you from getting your special style done at all.
- Come alone. Please do not bring an audience, as we are extremely busy on prom/special event days and do not have the extra room to comfortably accommodate extra people.
- Wear a button up type of blouse that can be taken off without messing the new style once you return home.
- Pricing is based upon a 1 hour style. The price goes up after the allotted time and with difficulty of desired style.
- If you would like a trial run, make an appointment ahead of time with the same stylist you will be seeing on your prom/special event day. The price for the trial run will be the same as for the regular style. However, we will allow a 15 minute complementary consultation prior to your event day.
- We also offer make-up and nail services to compliment your style.
- Make your appointment well in advance, as we book up quickly, especially on prom day and holidays.
|Director||Sr. Designer||Jr. Designer||Pure Talent|